Wildewood

Wildewood neighborhood, one of the most esteemed communities in the Columbia, South Carolina area, began development in 1967 and blossomed in the 90’s.  Covering almost 10 miles, Wildewood, is located on the northeast side of Columbia, SC and is bordered by Alpine Road, Two Notch Road, Spears Creek Road, and Percival Road.  Just minutes from I-77 and I-20 places residents with easy access to just about anywhere in Columbia, as well as to other cities throughout the State, such as Myrtle Beach to the east and I-26 to the South adding access to Charleston and Greenville, SC.  These Interstates also place residents with easy access to larger cities outside of South Carolina, such as Atlanta, Georgia to the west and Charlotte, North Carolina to the north. 

Homes in the Wildewood neighborhood, many of which are bordered by Sesquicentennial State Park property or one of the two exclusive golf courses in the neighborhood, range in value from just under $220,000.00 to well over $2,500,000.00.  These homes range in size from just under 1900 square feet to almost 8500 square feet in size. Amenities included with some of these homes include waterfront property along one of the several ponds in the community, marble flooring, wine cellars, elevators, inground pools, and basements. This community also contains luxury townhomes with prices in the $150,000.00 range with an average of 1800 square feet in size.

Search Wildewood Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 483727
$880,000
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Columbia
Featured picture for the property 483726
$880,000
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Columbia
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$268,000
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Salty Fin Realty
Featured picture for the property 483716
$126,500
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Salty Fin Realty
Featured picture for the property 483715
$124,900
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Listing data provided by Consolidated MLS. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated Nov 17, 2019 9:58:pm.